Rushall railway station was opened in 1879, it was a short lived station as it closed in 1909. The staton was closed due to the lack of passengers and people living in the area at the time.
The station was siturated on a level crossing on Harden Road on the border of Bloxwich and Walsall. The station was ran by the South Staffordshire Railway Company which later became London and Great Western Railway.
The Photo above shows a Steam locomotive going through the former Rushall Station